Travel Information: COVID-19 UpdateIn this period of uncertainty which is being felt around the world due to COVID-19, we want to assure you that The Cooper Inn's top priority remains to ensure the health and safety of all guests and employees.
As an abundance of caution and in the best interest of the community, The Cooper Inn is open for essential medical personnel only at this time. For inquiries about existing reservations, please call 607-353-6906.
- Daily briefings and updates to our internal teams as the new coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves.
- Ongoing internal communications to encourage and promote general health and wellness best practices for staff.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations throughout the properties.
- Temperature readings will be performed on all employees entering the property.
- Employees who are feeling ill are required to stay home.
- Our trained safety and security team are available on-site 24/7 and are in constant communications with Bassett Medical Center as well as local, state, and federal agencies.
LIST OF CLOSINGS, POSTPONEMENTS OR CANCELATIONS:
Please find below a list of operational changes, closings, postponements and cancelations at The Cooper Inn and The Otesaga Resort Hotel, sister property of The Cooper Inn. We will continue to update this list with any new information. We encourage guests to check the website and social media channels for the latest information.
- The Cooper Inn: The Inn is open for essential medical personnel only.
- 1909 Restaurant: Opening spring season dates forthcoming
- Hawkeye Bar & Grill: To Go service is available. For To Go orders, please check out our menu options and call 607-544-2524 or email [email protected] to place orders.
- Hawkeye Spa: Closed until further notice. Guests with current reservations may cancel or re-book their services by calling 607-544-2565
- Leatherstocking Golf Course: Opening spring season date forthcoming. Guests with inquiries may call 607-544-2546
- Dreams Park Reservations: For inquiries about Dreams Park reservations, please email [email protected] or call 607-353-6906